2013-2014 ENP LLCStar-Made Server starmade starmadeblueprints.com star-madeblueprints.com blueprints blueprint sment voxel art artwork games gaming starships spaceships Minecraft Minesworn starmade blueprints starmade pulsator starmade ship blueprints starmade turret design starmade space station star made blueprints salvage ships starmade starmade blueprint starmade carrier
Star-Made Blueprints
Jump to
starmade-screenshot-0000.png Highland C&C.jpg starmade-screenshot-0026.png starmade-screenshot-0007.png Heart Of Gold 8.png Delta_Halo.jpg

Dessicator Salvage Ship Read 8062 times

instantjewmix

• Ensign
  • COOLNESS +5/-0
  • Astronaut
    • Starshipwright
    • View Profile
Dessicator Salvage Ship
« on: July 21, 2013, 03:28:45 pm »
This ship was purpose built to make big holes in things quickly without all the usual hassle of blowing it up. The Dessicator wields a staggered grid of 21 x 21 salvage beams for a total of 420 separate salvage beams. Surprisingly, this ship causes little to no lag and moves rather spritley. Although the usual information is semi useless, here it is anyways.

Weapons: 420 separate Salvage beams attached to one salvage computer

Stats: 2244 Blocks total (224.4 mass) at 270.2 thrustmass
18m long, 21m tall, 21m wide
21695.7 Energy/second
No active shields
(note: shields are not necesary if its not built for combat or fast enough to get away before being shot at. This is both.)

The core is located under the cockpit, the very center of the checkerboard

http://s100.photobucket.com/user/instantjewmix/library/Star-made%20Dessicator
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:18:42 pm by instantjewmix »
  • Working on it

Zutai

• War Ender
  • Administrator
  • Commander
  • COOLNESS +1/-0
  • Planet Eater
    • Planet Builder
    • i build planet eaters.
    • View Profile
    • http://ds9-0x10c.webs.com/
Re: Dessicator Salvage Ship
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 06:16:14 pm »
i love the sight of lasers filling your screen... Re: Dessicator Salvage Ship
AND you nested the sets so you can fill the grid, rather then just sending out then standard checkerboard pattern. nice. you could put some nice holes through anything you like, and never slow down on your way through it. i like.

you have plenty of room to add shields onto the back area, if you plan to be running from pirates too.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:47:24 pm by GarretSidzaka »
  • Void space

Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And thus weirdness is normal
And normality is weird

Zutai

• War Ender
  • Administrator
  • Commander
  • COOLNESS +1/-0
  • Planet Eater
    • Planet Builder
    • i build planet eaters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 11:46:52 am »
how do you deal with the problem of, if you fire too many beams, you cant see your target? been having that issue with my harvester. but i stager mine out with amc's between them. but i still have a 24^2 face firing beams
  • Void space

Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And normality is weird

instantjewmix

• Ensign
  • COOLNESS +5/-0
  • Astronaut
    • Starshipwright
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:03:39 pm »
If you leave one block out in the very center and put in a cockpit you still get a pretty clean view, but for the most part i just live with it and check to see if the target has been obliterated after a few seconds. You could always go third person and hang a cockpit out in space somewhere.
  • Working on it

Zutai

• War Ender
  • Administrator
  • Commander
  • COOLNESS +1/-0
  • Planet Eater
    • Planet Builder
    • i build planet eaters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 04:04:02 pm »
If you leave one block out in the very center and put in a cockpit you still get a pretty clean view, but for the most part i just live with it and check to see if the target has been obliterated after a few seconds. You could always go third person and hang a cockpit out in space somewhere.

i have been tunneling through planets, trying to remove them from the game, to see if the nav point vanishes like it does for asteroids. cant seem to get the station ones to vanish yet. but with me doing that, i need to have the whole of my ship behind the beams. i have been putting a row of blocks behind the cockpit so i can take out what i look at. that has given me issues in the past. this is how i fix it. though i guess i will have to live with it, and pulse them as needed.
  • Void space

Normality is but a farce
There for we r all weird
And normality is weird

blueprintstart.png